Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Latest issues

Assalamualaikum to all bloggers,
 
As effective as today, there will be a lots of changes due to my transformation. The transformation is my career changes. Previously, I am a teacher but effective beginning of this year, I am working as a Lecturer in one of Teachers Training Institute in Northern Region. I'm still a government servant and let me tell all of you my transformation.
 
As a lectuter my working hours are fixed; from 8am to 5pm, Monday-Friday. There will be no more early back promotion. My working hours controlled by a punch card and I am teaching academic and cocurricular activities. However, look at the bright side, my classes' duration was reduces from 16 hours to 7 hours. It is a silver lining beyond the darkest cloud.
 
All in all there are much to share but I need to move to the office to deal with the administration. Lastly, God Speed!!!!
 
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment